Sustainability is integrated into the very fabric of Clover. Our commitment to global sustainability can be seen throughout our enterprise, from our collections programs to research and development to packaging and distribution. We look for ways to do it better with the least impact on the environment.
Clover’s annual sustainability report details our ongoing commitment to strengthening our environmental objectives, improving our environmental footprint, and empowering our employees to make a difference.
Some of the more significant achievements from our global facilities include the following:
- Collected over 40 million units.
- Recycled over 2 million lbs. of material.
- Planted 153,513 new trees since our partnership with PrintReleaf.
- ISO 14001, R2 and WasteWise environmentally certified facilities.
- Achieved a 15.9% reduction in packaging per shipment.
We invite you to review our efforts in this report and thank you for your interest in Clover and for your continuing support.